r Make A Wish

Make A Wish

I’m so excited to share this card with you today because it was so much fun to make; and, I’m hoping this will inspire some of you Lawn Fawn stamp owners to make this adorable leprechaun. I think there are so many possibilities with this idea; for instance, you can make tags, treat bags, and even layouts for St. Patrick’s Day. I combined several LF stamp sets for this card—some new and some old, and I’m so in love with how it turned out. I think my favorite part of this card are the gold stars that I created using some gold embossing powder and the new LF stamp set, Starry backdrops. That stamp set has a large starry image that is perfect for so many different scenes and it also has the elements to create an adorable rainbow.
For the coloring, I used distress inks: Broken china, and mowed lawn. I colored in the little leprechaun using my Copic Markers, and for the rainbow I used: Pale Tomato, butter bar, and soft pool, inks by Hero Arts
Stamp sets used to create this card: Gnome sweet gnome, Hello Sunshine, Starry Backdrops, Hats off to you. I also used the large stitched journaling die as the base of my card, you can view that awesome die set by clicking, here
I hope you enjoyed this colorful card! I wanted to post something a little bit more awesome today, but since I have so many orders to finished I had to make this a short and simple blog post. I’m mainly trying to focus on keeping up with all of my posts’ even if they’re simple like this one. Blogging keeps me sane, hehe. I hope you all have a great weekend! 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Make A Wish

0 comments: