r Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Milk Carton Die + Stitched Borders

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Milk Carton Die + Stitched Borders

Welcome to the third day of Lawn Fawn Inspiration week! I hope you have loved the sneak peeks so far. Today LF is sharing the newest stand alone dies--Milk Carton and Stitched Borders. The Milk Carton die is so cute to use a party favors, treats, and so many other things. For my sample I chose to create a whimsical wedding favor; and, on this project are sneak peeks of two other stamp sets that are going to be revealed within the next few days. I just can't wait for you to see them!

If you take a look at the bottom of this treat box you'll notice the line detail and I did that with one of the new dies from the Stitched Borders set. You can head over to the Lawn Fawn blog by clicking, here, to view both of these new dies and get a closer look. You can also watch an intro video where Kelly herself is sharing these products in detail and creating a project with them.

I hope you loved the sample that I created and feel free to leave me a comment! Thank you for stopping by.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Milk Carton Die + Stitched Borders

0 comments: