r Fun with Product Packaging

Fun with Product Packaging

When it comes to product packaging, I like to have fun with it and even change it up every now and then. So this time around I thought it would be fun to make some tags that say, “Thanks for shopping with Unify Handmade”. I thought about printing stickers, and even thought about getting a rubber stamp made with my shop name on it but then I had the idea to make some simple hang tags. I made these on Photoshop, printed them out and used my tag shaped craft punch to cut them out. Next, I thought it would be fun to wrap the product in tissue paper, and secure it with some white and coral hemp twine. I think the final result looks so lovely; and, I’m hoping buyers will be excited to un-wrap their packages! 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Fun with Product Packaging

0 comments: