r My First CHA--Pictures Via iPhone

My First CHA--Pictures Via iPhone

I went to CHA last week for the first time and it was so much fun! I worked at the Lawn Fawn booth with other Design Team members and Fawnies from the LFHQ. It was the 2015 Mega show in Anaheim, CA--right across the street from Disneyland. There were so many awesome business at this show and I got to meet Kristina Werner, and I met face to face with the owners of so many awesome companies. Working with the fawnies at the booth was something I'll never forget and another great thing about getting a chance to work CHA was getting to see all the demos for new products that are coming for 2015; for instance, the new Minc foiling machine, the new color distress ink by Tim Holtz, some of the new Project Life kits and mini kits, and so many other awesome things!

I wish I had taken my DSLR but I knew it wouldn't be a good idea since I was there to work--so I thought I'd just use my iPhone to capture a few moments here and there. I can't wait to print all of these pictures out and create a scrapbook page with them all!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : My First CHA--Pictures Via iPhone

0 comments: