DIY Nautical bracelet
Procedure DIY Nautical Rope Bracelet
1. Measure the thicker rope by wrapping it once around your wrist, and add 1-2 inches to that length then cut. Repeat with a second piece of rope.
2. Take one of the pieces of rope, and bend it in half to create a loop. Slip a crimping bead over the loose rope ends and squeeze it tightly with pliers. This should fasten together the loose ends with the metal crimping bead.
3. Loop the second piece of rope and wrap it under and through the first piece of rope’s loop. Use the picture as reference. It looks much more complicated than it is!
4. Once the two pieces of rope are looped together, secure the loose ends of the second rope with another metal crimping bead. Before squeezing the bead closed, slip a looped piece of thinner rope in the bottom end and then press the crimping bead shut. This will be your bracelet fastener!
5. Take your anchor charm and tie the top to the end of your bracelet that doesn’t have the thinner piece of rope attached. This can be done by either sewing the charm in place or looping a thinner piece of rope through the end of the thicker rope. Whatever is easiest for you!